Wednesday, January 2, 2008

First Post of the New Year

For New Year's Eve the hubby and I did not attend any fantastic party. We didn't even ring in the new year with a bit of bubbly. I had worked all day and was dealing with a sinus infection. And the hubby had duty so he wasn't really home. So I sat at home and just watched TV. I refused to watch the Dick Clark New Year's Eve special because I can't stand Ryan Seacrest. And let's face it the whole show has him with a brief appearance by Dick. Which it's just sad now. So I watched Fox this year. They had Jordin Sparks and my favorite Blake Lewis. The female host was a total goof and I could have done less with the 'So You Think You Can Dance People'. But the bright spot was my sweetie was home to kiss me at midnight. I hope that everyone had a more exciting new year than me.

No comments: