Monday, April 14, 2008

Venting My Spleen

So the other day the hubby and I were wandering around Wal-Mart minding our own business when we came upon this monstrosity. Now I know some of you may be wondering why an adult would be in the toy aisle. We were bored okay? My inner child needs appeasement from time to time. We stood in horror. They've gone too far. I know there are people out there that think this toy is awesome. Those people need to move out of their parent's basement. It's just Corporate America making more money off the unsuspecting and stupid public. Star Wars is popular and so is Transformers. So they figured why not mash the two together and make a quick buck. Ugh!

Note to anyone with children that I know. Do not request this toy for any occasion or so help me I will get Old Testament on you!

No comments: