Monday, May 5, 2008

Acquisition #2

I should have posted this over a week ago to be up to date, but I'm lazy. I've had the picture, but never downloaded it from the camera. I took it the day we got the things. I'm lazy I know. Technically the hubby ordered this before we got the Wii, but it arrived after the Wii so I'm labeling it as the second acquisition since we arrived in Rhode Island.

I really like the leather coffee and end tables. It's going to go really well with our plans for the living room. I'm not exactly sure where hubby ordered it from, but it took forever to get here. Honestly. He ordered it when we first arrived and it got here at the end of April. So okay it wasn't forever, but it felt that way. Anyway, the coffee table does open just like a trunk. So that's very cool for storage and the like. The end tables don't open like a trunk, they have drawers. Two each. That's cool too. And all of them have handles on the side for easy lifting and it adds to the look.

No comments: