Saturday, January 10, 2009

Fracking Cat


So I know Pumpkin is too smart for his own good. And I think he knows it.

It started with him taking his collar off about a month ago. And I don't mean he pushed it over his head to get it off. I found the collar unbuckled and laying in the game room floor. He looked so innocent when I told him that he was naughty. But I wonder how he did it. Still have no idea.

The second time, a week or so ago, I came across his tags in the dining room. He had managed to unclasp the ring that the tags were on. I'm even more confused. I put them back on him and I swear it looked like his eyes were laughing. Maybe I'm getting paranoid.

Today I found his tags in the game room, but the clasp was nowhere to be found. I'm sure I'll find it within the week. Tricky little devil. I'm hoping the way I've got his tags on now he won't be able to undo them.

Now I wonder what else he can do. Unlock doors? Open doors? Make long distance phone calls? Or am I maybe getting a bit paranoid?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

when you start getting orders from the local sushi bar sent your door then worry.
G