Wednesday, January 14, 2009

It's Baaaack!

So last night American Idol started again. Let the insanity begin!

It was a two hour show last night and should be the same tonight. From the rock star in a box (Oh please!) to sexual chocolate (Get over yourself little man.) to bikini girl (Someone needs to get over herself.)

Also this year they have a new judge, Kara DioGuardi. Someone I knew nothing about. And I'm not sure how she'll do. She is a songwriter. She has appeared on over 100 million records, including Grammy award winning artists like Christina Aguilera, Celine Dion, Gwen Stefani, Pink and Santana. Her songs have also been included in the albums of Britney Spears, Jewel, and many more. She's also helped Idol winners and contestants with their albums. Some of them have been Carrie Underwood, Kelly Clarkson, Bo Bice and Clay Aiken, just to name a few.

Does this mean Paula is out the door? Is Paula going to be as nutty as she has been? Or has she chilled out? We'll see if the wackiness of Paula will pop out.

Just from last night I saw only three people that I hoped would go on to compete to be the next American Idol. We'll see who else they chose tonight. I know already of one that needs to go. I think she's just their for controversy. That and possibly a drool factor for the guys.

1 comment:

LindaWright said...

I believe I read or heard that Kara had actually been a roommate of Paula's at one time. At the very least, they are friends. With that in mind, I doubt Paula will change.

I didn't watch the whole show but the ones I did hear were bad.

LKG