Sunday, May 16, 2010

Lazy Days

Have you ever had a pajama day?

No?

Seriously you MUST try this.

Last night the hubby and I camped out in the front room, listening to Coast to Coast. I really like it when they do spooky stuff. Now I don't recommend sleeping in your front room, because I woke up with a sore back. But I digress... And honestly this is not part of pajama day.

I told my hubby to stay in jammies and today would be a lazy day. Everyone needs one or two of these. So we stayed in jammies, ate junk food and watched movies.

It started out with Sherlock Holmes. Which I'm sad to say was a disappointment to us. Kind of predictable and definitely left it open for a sequel.

Then we moved on to cheesy movies from the 80's. Gotta love that. First was Navy Seals. A must since we're in that general area. Plus my bff cut class to see this being filmed. Sorry didn't mean to rat you out there Greta. I think it was awesome and wished I had known you back then. Luckily she has the good taste to be there for Michael Beihn and not Charlie Sheen.

We've since moved on to Die Hard. Which we also consider a Christmas must. Plus that was before Bruce Willis was even considered an action star. And possibly, after that, we'll watch Red Dawn. I'm still having a hard time believing that they're remaking Red Dawn.

If you haven't seen any of these, then you are missing out on excellent 80's cheesiness. Gotta love it. Go on run out and get them. You know you'll love it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pajama days rule.