Thursday, August 16, 2007

Screw You Sprint

Finally the hubby and I had enough of Sprint's crappy service. As in no coverage in our area at times and poor customer service. So we finally wised up and moved on to AT&T. The good news is that most of our family already has that network so our minutes will not be counted against the minutes we purchased. It rocks. There was only a minor problem with porting our numbers, but other than that we've had no problems. Unlike our other service where we constantly had trouble and couldn't even get service in our own home. Nextel was fine until Sprint took over. I'm sure they'll try to screw me for discontinuing my service, but it's so worth it. I can get service at my job now and everywhere else I go. And customer service has been so helpful.

No comments: