Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Beautiful Day

It's a beautiful fall day. And at 72 degrees the hubby and I are sitting on the back porch enjoying the last of the nice weather. I say this knowing that by this time next week it's predicted to be in the low 50's. Hey just the other day I had the house closed up and the heat on. Now I have the heat off and the windows open. No wonder people get sick so much with this crazy weather! So instead of cleaning my kitchen I'm out here playing on the computer. I'll get to it tonight. Yeah right. I only plan on having company this weekend and my parents are coming Tuesday. I am the queen of procrastination! Hey I even convinced my dog to come out and he's now sniffing around in the backyard. An accomplishment I must say since my dog lives for sleeping on my bed.

No comments: