Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Cheesy Love Songs

So Yahoo just did the world's cheesiest love songs and I had to blog about this. It's just too close to Valentine's Day not to. I know there's more than are listed here, but I'm not devoting my life to finding them. I do have a life you know? Well at least a semblence of one. As long as there's romance there will be cheesy love songs out there. Some are worse than others. So here's Yahoo's list.

You're The Inspiration-Chicago
The One That You Love-Air Supply
Suddenly-Billy Ocean
Wind Beneath My Wings-Bette Midler
Hello-Lionel Ritchie
(Everything I Do) I Do For You-Bryan Adams (Okay I fell for this one. It was my song at my wedding. What can I say? Oops.)
Separate Lives-Phil Collins
Hold On To The Night-Richard Marx
Tonight, I Celebrate My Love-Peabo Bryson
At This Moment-Billy Vera
Always-Atlantic Starr
Islands In The Stream-Dolly Parton
I Honestly Love You-Olivia Newton-John
Almost Paradise-Ann Wilson & Mike Reno
I Want To Know What Love Is-Foreigner
How Am I Supposed To Live Without You-Michael Bolton
Every Rose Has Its Thorn-Poison
Feels Like Heaven-Peter Cetera
I Go Crazy-Paul Davis
I Swear-All-4-One
Every Time You Go Away-Paul Young
Nothing's Gonna Stop Us Now-Starship
The Lady In Red-Chris De Burgh
Always And Forever-Heatwave
I'll Always Love You-Taylor Dayne
The Power Of Love-Celine Dion
I Need Love-LL Cool J
All Cried Out-Lisa Lisa & The Cult Jam
Arthur's Theme-Christopher Cross
Lovin' You-Minnie Riperton
Could It Be Magice-Barry Mannilow
All My Life-K-Ci & Jo Jo
Faithfully-Journey

This list just wouldn't be complete without a video. So enjoy the cheese!

No comments: