Thursday, March 27, 2008

10K

I must have lost my mind! I know this comment doesn't shock those who know me. But really! I think I've gone bonkers. Really!

Our friend, Karen, mentioned to me that she does 5 and 10K runs. Only she doesn't run them she walks them. So she asked me to join her on a walk this Sunday in Bristol, RI. She asked me if I'd like to go with her. And I said yes. I don't know what I was thinking. I wasn't! The hubby encouraged me. It's good exercise. Here's hoping it doesn't kill me. Or maybe that's what the hubby is hoping. Hmm.

Maybe this is a good thing though. I have been wanting to get in better shape. It's supposed to be sunny, but cold on Sunday. I hope not too cold. I'm a wimp when it comes to cold and me being out in it. So now I have to find the appropriate clothing for this and possibly new shoes. Since my current shoes are nearly on their last leg. Oh goody. Shopping trip!

1 comment:

JA3 said...

If Theo and I weren't going to New Hampshire this weekend to give the LT time to work on her MA, we would join you! It's not as far as it seems. Good luck!