Thursday, April 17, 2008

New Tidbit For You! Well And Me.

I just added a new page element. The one entitled 'The Journey Begins With One Step', I hope to replace the pictures from time to time. Possibly once a week. No rhyme or reason to the photos. They're just pictures I like. Sadly I didn't take the picture of Newport Bridge. I just found it on the web and thought it might look nice as the first picture put up there. Since I do live in the area now.

And no I won't be saving the pictures anywhere. So check back if you want to see the pictures. Yep I have ulterior motives, to keep you coming back.

I hope to put either pictures that I've taken or friends and family have taken. They'll mean a little more, to me anyway. Some of you may ask why I've titled this element that. Well it sounded kind of profound for me. Hey every once in a while I do like to sound smart.

And seeing a nice picture always gives me pause and makes me stop to think. Maybe even take some time to reflect. Can't beat that.

No comments: