Thursday, April 17, 2008

Wii

Yeah I did spell that right. My sweet baboo has been asking for this game console from Nintendo for a while. I finally agreed with him that we should get it. Tiny problem. It's in high demand and a bit hard to find. But I told him I'd find it. So I started the search earlier this week. I could have gotten it from Amazon.com, but I would have had to pay more and wait for it to be delivered. I'm into instant gratification these days. I don't want to wait for it to get here.

What the hubby doesn't know is this. I have a Wii game console sitting across from me right now. Just the basic model. I'll leave getting the extras up to him since I know we can get them nearby. Our Wal-Mart does have those. I'll leave the set up for him as well. He has to have some fun. I mean I did go on the hunt. Ah the thrill of the hunt. I normally don't like shopping unless I'm looking for something in particular. Finally found one in Fall Rivers, MA. Just a short drive from where we are. They only had two so I jumped in the car and got there as fast as I could.

See I was smart, I called first. Ha. Ha. No aimless driving for me.

Now I can't wait to see his expression when he gets home!

No comments: