Sunday, August 31, 2008

Cause He's A Ham

Every once in a while my sweet baboo will not flip off the camera or hide from it and give me a photo that will give me a grin.

He's like me and hates having his picture taken so when he saw me with the camera he asked me what I was doing I just grinned and told him to suck it up. So he decided to goof off for me. I told him to look impressive for me. He almost didn't make it because we were all laughing so hard. One of his lighter moments and I'm glad that I captured it.

His mom really wanted a picture of him in uniform and I was lucky enough to get outside quickly while he was shooting the breeze with a classmate so I could snap his photo.

And what can I say? I'm a sucker for a man in uniform. And my man does look fine when he's in uniform.

No comments: