Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I R Cute 2!

So Pumpkin was feeling left out that I posted about Kyla. Bad Mommy! There are two wonderful kitties in the house. I was remiss so now I'm trying to make amends.

I bought him a cube yesterday. They are hard to find, but they are at Wal-Mart. Actually it was supposed to be for the both Kyla and Pumpkin, but Pumpkin didn't want to share. It's his own little fort and no girl was going to get in it.

I lucked out with this photo and actually caught him looking at me. I think he's worried I might try to get in the cube.

Of course I had to share a photo of Pumpkin chilling out. He's a real cool customer.

He is way too cool to even look my away for a photo. He's just too cute not to do one more photo of. I don't want him to think that I don't love him. And how can you not love that cute little face? Of course he always looks so put upon. Geez Mom do you really have to take another picture of me? Can't you put the camera down and just feed me more treats?

Oops! Okay I couldn't help it. Forgive me Pumpkin. Kyla finally managed to sneak into the cube for a bit and I just had to snap this photo. She has major cube envy.

Luckily for us Auntie Greta has another cube for us. Then there won't be anymore kitty smack downs.

No comments: