Sunday, November 9, 2008

We R Cute! Luv Us!

It's not normal to find Pumpkin and Kyla on the same couch. Kyla can be a bit moody at times.

So when I found them napping together I had to snap this picture. Sadly when they heard the camera both of their heads popped up. I had hoped to get them sleeping. Sadly I guess it was not to be. Still I think it's pretty cute.

Pumpkin never seems to want to look at me when I've got the camera out. At this time there was a squirrel outside the window so I knew there was no way he was going to look at me. The bay window in our game room is a favorite place to sit. He always likes to watch me leave and cocks his head to the side when he sees me outside. He's freaked out before when the windows were open and I was mowing. Definitely did not like the noisy machine. Not that I blame him.

Kyla isn't very shy. And no she isn't very ladylike. She seems to be asking for someone to give her a belly rub. And yes she does like a gentle belly rub. She'll let you know when she's through with you by grabbing your hand. She won't hurt you, but you'll know she's done. Either that or she'll run away.

No comments: