Wednesday, December 31, 2008

My Bed!

So while out with my buddy, Greta, a week or so before Christmas we spotted this cute kitty bed at Walgreen's. Colten chose which one I bought. I thought it would be a good idea for Kyla. I mean Pumpkin sleeps on the bed or on the hope chest. So maybe this would make her feel like she's well loved. And that we really want her with us. She seemed to like it. Snuggling down quite quickly after doing a thorough examination of it. Including chomping on the whiskers of the stuffed cat head.

Only Pumpkin decided he really liked it too. Especially those tasty whiskers. Pretty soon we started having a kitty smack down over who got to sleep in the kitty bed. And races to the bed itself. It was kind of funny. So I went back to Walgreen's and as luck would have I was able to get another bed. Whew! Color me relieved. This one is grey. So I have one that vaguely looks like Pumpkin and one that vaguely looks like Kyla.

Now if only I could convince Kyla to sleep in her bed at the foot of our bed. It's taking time, but I'm sure she'll eventually warm up to the idea.

No comments: