Monday, January 19, 2009

It's Jayne! The man they call Jayne. Er. Um. Not really.

So as I stated in my last blog, I would wait until my sweet baboo got home to open that box. It was hard, but I managed.

He got home yesterday. And almost as soon as we walked in the door that box was opened. He did wait so I could take some photos.

As you can see there is straw in the box just like on the show. Like I said, it's all the details that this woman puts into the packages.
On top was the letter, just like in the show! And underneath the letter was that glorious hat. The one that had been anxiously awaited on.

My sweet baboo read the letter aloud just like Jayne did. I nearly fell to the floor I was laughing so hard. He'll do just about anything to make me laugh.

And that's one of the many reasons that I love him.
Of course I had to take a picture of him wearing the hat. Wouldn't be a good blog without one. Cunning dontcha think?

It fits perfectly! I love the way it looks on him. And it's nice and warm. A very good thing since he's come home to a very cold week. Possible snow has been predicted for the upcoming days.

And yes, that is straw on the hat. My sweetie was a bit impatient. He put it on before we got all the straw off it. But what the heck! Jayne didn't spend a lot of time getting the straw off when he received his hat.
Not only were there wonderful details to the package, inside and out. There was also a card with the care instructions on it. Isn't that cool?

It is 85% wool and 15% mohair. Much like the one that Jayne had. How much more authentic can you get? The back of the card has the company, Wear With Style, contact information as well as a cartoon drawing of Jayne in his hat drinking mudder's milk. Too cool!
This sticker with Blue Sun was included in the box as well. We just don't want River anywhere near it. ;-)

Just another one of those fantastic details that makes this so 'shiny'.

Makes one wonder who she got to make the stamps and the designs from. I'm not complaining, I'm applauding. It's all so well done!

And it's so rare to find a place that would put the time and effort into such details. It makes a person feel very special.

I may have to order myself one. It looks really comfortable.

No comments: