Sunday, February 22, 2009

New Do

So the other day while the hubby and I were out getting him a haircut, he noticed that the base has a hair salon.

I mentioned that I really needed to get myself a hair cut sometime soon. I mean we do have a formal function to attend in about a month.

He asked when the last time was that I had my hair done. I had to think about it.

It's been about a year was the reply after some thought.

So he told me to schedule a hair appointment for myself. Which I did.

And this picture is what I looked like at 10 this morning. Thank goodness for the camera phones.

And here is the after. This is what I looked like by twelve this afternoon.

My stylist, who I love, took a little over an hour to wash, cut and style my hair.

I'm pleased with it. In fact I'll be making an appointment to get highlights later this week. That is if I can get in. He's very popular and only works a couple of days a week.

Normally people don't notice when I get my hair cut. I think this may be dramatic enough to get noticed. Sleeker than normal and hopefully more manageable.

We'll see what the hubby thinks when he gets home.

No comments: