Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Photo Shoot

So today I went to my friends, Becky and Ryan, home to take some family photos.

With a little one in the house it's always good to get photos every couple of months. They tend to grow like weeds. And I swear Clare looks like she's grown a foot to me.

Plus it's always nice to have pictures with both parents in them. I know normally one parent is taking the photo and is, therefore, not in the picture. Which is normally the mom. So that's what I really enjoy about doing this.

The second photo really gives me a chuckle. It was near the end of my time with my friends. And little Clare almost seems to be saying 'Gee Mommy can you make this crazy woman stop? I'm tired of looking so adorable.' It's a tough job, but I think Clare is up for it.

And how can you not have a photo of the family without one of Mom and Dad smooching?

Clare may not looking too happy in this photo, but years from now she will look on this and see how much her parents love not only her, but each other. And I think that is VERY important.

All in all I thought it was a great morning. But I think it's easy when you have good subject matter. Clare you can be my model any day of the week.

I took 117 photos today. Hopefully Ryan and Becky have found at least one that they can use.

No comments: