Friday, June 5, 2009

Have You Ever Wondered...

How do squirrels nap?

Well I do. I mean do they curl up? Lay on their backs? What do they do? I don't watch documentaries on animals or anything. Unless I've got insomnia. Hm. Maybe that will help with the sleeping issue I have. I need to see if there are any documentaries on. Sorry got off topic there.

Well we have a family of squirrels in our back yard. They provide lots of entertainment for the cats. Well maybe not entertainment for the cats, but I laugh a lot at their antics.
So over the past weekend my sweet baboo spotted them up in the tree and brought it to my attention.

I tried to be as quiet as possible when I snuck outside, but as you can see from the first picture I disturbed some one's nap. The other guy just didn't care. He never even moved.

Now my only other question is..

How do they keep from falling off?

Cause that would really suck to fall off a tree limb and splat to the ground while sleeping. Ew. Hope they don't dream of falling.

No comments: