Sunday, October 25, 2009

Don't Be A . . .



That's right! You know exactly what I'm talking about.

I have an issue with some people out there. I'm tired of the sniping, the back stabbing and the all around grade school behavior of some people. We're adults now people. Please act like it.

Leave your problems behind or just plain old deal with them. And don't drag other people, kicking and screaming, into your crap. Ugh!

I'm not naming names, cause that would be wrong. But people FIX YOURSELVES!

Nuff said.

Oh and on a side note. To all those stores out there that have Halloween on one or two aisles and then three aisles down has Christmas stuff... You make me want to vomit! Could we get to November before putting out Christmas? Please?

Okay, honestly, I'm done.

1 comment:

Caroline said...

I know just how you feel. Sometimes you just want to tell people to grow up.