Sunday, December 20, 2009

My Birthday

How does one tell if they have a fantastic hubby? He buys you a present that you've really been coveting and spends the entire day doing what you want.

So yes, I've been wanting a Kindle for a while. For a few months actually. And it arrived the day before my birthday. I'm still playing with it and so far I LOVE it!

So the hubby got major cool points for this one.

To make things even better, he took me to breakfast at a little place we really enjoy and then took me to see Planet 51. Then he took me to Romano's Macaroni Grill for lunch. Originally we were going to go to Bonefish Grill, but they didn't open until 4. Who knew? I must note that my sweet hubby was willing to come back out so I could have Bonefish if I so desired. I did not, because it was cold and rainy.

We had a late dinner at our favorite Mexican restaurant and afterwards we drove to a nearby Starbucks for some coffee. I must say I'm hooked on the Caramel Brulee Late. It's yummy! And by they time we were getting a dusting of snow. So it was really appreciated.

All in all, I had a great day. Got tons of birthday wishes on FaceBook, emails and phone calls. And I owe my happy birthday all to my sweet baboo. Thanks honey! You rock!!

No comments: