Sunday, September 5, 2010

A Farewell To Totos

So the day my sister and her family left, I had Phillip, my brother-in-law, take pictures of me and the kids. We should have done it in my back yard so the sun wouldn't be in everyone's eyes, but they were about to head out. So we made do.

The first photo is of my niece, Abby, and I. She's the oldest, just like I am.

Thankfully the kids were agreeable with the picture taking this time around. They get so tired of all the picture taking they go through. And I guess it is kind of boring to those who are 10 and under. Well then again I think it can get boring for anyone after a while.


The next is of my nephew, Noah and I. He's the middle child. It's also hard to get a photo of either of us. We're always looking goofy. So I thought this one was pretty good. I did have a few to choose from, but either our eyes were closed or we were making faces. Such is life.


The final photo is of my nephew, JD and I. He, of course, is the youngest. I only had one photo of him and I together. Not sure why I didn't have more to choose from, but at least I had the one.


And I had to add a picture of my sister, Sarah, and I. I'm glad that they could come for a visit. I only wish I could have had more than 3 days.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful family.

Michelle D. said...

Thanks. I've kind of grown attached to them.