Sunday, September 19, 2010

Movie Night

So Friday night my FRG (Family Readiness Group) got together for movie night at Mt. Trashmore. It was lots of fun! Tons of kids around and a few activities. You could bring blankets, beach chairs and a picnic lunch. I wish I had known about this sooner. This was the last movie for the season.

Chick-fil-a was there and Emma, Jack and I had to go get our picture taken with the cow. Emma was freaked out by the cow, which explains the look on her face. I, of course, was laughing when the photo was snapped.

The movie was Little Giants and was quite good. I've noticed I rarely have pictures of myself. Something I will work on. But I will definitely keep an eye out for this next year as it was tons of fun. And those who went did have a good time. Which is the point. Right?

No comments: