Saturday, November 9, 2013

California Dreamin'

You may have read the last post and thought.  A baseball game?  That's all?  I mean 20 years is a pretty big deal.  Not everyone can make it to that milestone (and wow isn't that a sad commentary on our world).

No that wasn't it and shame on you for thinking it.  We LOVE baseball!  It's kinda our thing.  So it was really a fun thing to do.

But I digress...
Day One: The Adventure Begins
We also traveled to California for a week.  Rented a Mustang Convertible and drove up the coast.

How cool is that?

We drove from San Diego to up near Yosemite and back.  Drove the Pacific Highway, rode the trolley cars in San Francisco, tried a few wineries and more, but I will blog more about our travels on RosatoDi.  Gotta save something for the other blog, because honestly I hate duplicating blogs!  Really I do!

Day 8: The Journey Ends
I had never been to California before, so I asked some of the wives off my Facebook group what to do while we were out there.  I was hoping for some neat ideas, but the first wife to respond mentioned touristy things.  Legoland.  Disney.  Knotts Berry Farm.  You know things that everyone knows about!  Don't get me wrong.  I wouldn't mind doing those things, but we only had a few things and it's hard to cram all that into that time frame.  Maybe next trip.

 The one thing that we did try to do was take a picture of the two of us (together) each day.  Now I wasn't always successful at that, but we did try.







No comments: