Saturday, October 31, 2015

Happy Halloween!

Halloween is my favorite holiday.  Don't get me wrong, I love Christmas and Thanksgiving too.  But there's just something about Halloween that makes me happy.  Admittedly I am a bit of a horror nut.  

I love the crispness in the air.  Just everything.  I know not very eloquently put, but deal with it.

Normally the hubby and I carve pumpkins while eating cheap pizza and watching "It's The Great Pumpkin Charlie Brow".  But not this year.  For some reason I just didn't feel like getting the pumpkins for our local pumpkin place.  Which is kind of sad, because this is our last year in this house. 

That's right my friends, we will be moving before the next Halloween.  Such is navy life.


However, we will be in our driveway this evening to pass out full size candy bars.  That's right we do it up right at our house.  Gotta set high expectations for next years tenants.  Our fire pit will be blazing.  Our next door neighbor will be with us, as well as a number of other people.  We'll be grilling and chilling with friends.

A great night for it.

Now instead of typing away on my post I better make sure everything is ready.

Drive safely out there as the little goblins and ghouls go from house to house!

No comments: