Friday, July 22, 2016

Hanging Out

Life gets in the way some times.  We get focused/fixated on one thing that has been keeping us from doing the things we enjoy.

I've let everything slip through the cracks.  My friends, my writing, my crafts and even my health.

That has to stop.

Feeling like a brunette here
Fortunately, I've finished the majority of the house is finished.  It's finally on the market for rent and as I'm posting this we've had one viewing and an inquiry.  By tomorrow we'll have another viewing.  And the house isn't available until October!

So slowly I'll try to do things that I have on my fun must do before I move.  And hopefully catch up with friends.

Fortunately this week I was able to catch up with friends at a local brewery, The Bold Mariner, and catch up.  I really enjoyed it.  I got to try a flight of different beers and for the life of me I don't think I could name just one that I really liked.  I liked them ALL!  I think I need to check out more of the breweries in this area before I leave.

I also got to catch up with other friends at Pendulum this week.  I knew this place was a butcher shop, but didn't realize that they do lunch as well.  I'd always gotten my tri tip here.
O M G!  It was wonderful!  The menu does change up and they have wine and beer.  Oh goodness I can go on for a long time about the wonderfulness that is this place.

Definitely have to keep up this fun!

No comments: