Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Holiday Thoughts

So Valentine's Day has come and gone.  The hubby and I don't really 'celebrate' this particular holiday.  Too much importance has been placed on this fictitious holiday, so we just don't do it.   We don't really need one day to prove how much we love each other.  However, we do love baseball.  And the day before Valentine's Day is the day that pitcher's and catcher's report for spring training.


My heart fills with joy!  Finally I don't have to hear about football!  That's a sport I could care less about, but is all that ever seems to be reported about.  So let's leave it be until after the world series, please.  But that is a rant for another time though.

Hello baseball season!  I can't wait to enjoy you.  The smell of fresh cut grass, the feel of the sun on your face and a cold beer in hand.  Ah bliss!

No comments: