Monday, August 13, 2007

14 Years


Today the hubby and I celebrate our 14th anniversary. There were a lot of people out there who didn't think that we would make it. So to all you doubters out there I blow a big raspberry your way.

I have nothing truly profound to say. I still love this man as much, if not more than I did the day I married him. Only God knows why. He drives me crazy at times and I'm sure he can say the same about me. Goodness knows we fight like cats and dogs some times. We've both gotten older and gained some weight, but there's no one else I would rather be with.

We chose to celebrate quietly. Not truly doing anything other than going out to dinner at Bonefish. And having champagne for a celebration toast. It was nice to just be together and do nothing especially after the really busy week we had last week. We drove home listening to songs from our iPod that meant something to us and not just the crap they have on the radio. Okay so we were a bit sentimental. We're allowed.

Plus he did get me a really bitchin' digital camera for our anniversary. He so rocks! What can I say? I'm pretty easy to please.

No comments: