Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Election Day

I must say living in a small town is quite nice. Going to the polls I was only bugged twice instead of nearly manhandled like I have been in the past. The polling place that I go to is a school, which makes it easy to get to. The funny thing is, they closed down the school for the day. Probably a good idea.

The funny thing is that for this election one of the hubby's former CO's is running for House of Delegates. I had been hoping he would be running in my area so that I could vote against him. I have a problem with people who use their military title after they leave the military. It was on all of his signs. And of course he had them up near a military installation. Ugh! Plus there's the fact that I don't agree with all of his 'policy ideas'. Good thing he was getting stomped by his opponent when I went to bed last night.

Okay my rant is done.

No comments: