Wednesday, October 1, 2008

It's Not Like I Didn't Know This Was Coming

My sweet baboo is in the Navy so it isn't like I didn't know he would be going out to sea. Hmm. Navy? Sea? I do believe they go together. Don't they? Sorry I'll drop the sarcasm now. I just didn't know he'd be going so quickly after we moved here. We've been here a bit over 2 weeks and now he's off to do his job. Or an incredible simulation. Oops. The sarcasm just seems to slip in there now doesn't it?

See his ship isn't going on deployment anytime soon. They just got back from a six month deployment. I'm not whining, so don't get me wrong. Shore duty does tend to spoil you though. As I've had him home for nearly three years. And now I'll be alone for the 10 day for the first time in, well, nearly 3 years.

What ever shall I do? Same things I'd do if he was here. I'll clean the house, hang with my friends and play on the computer. Same stuff just no hubby around to witness it.

Such is the day in the life of a Navy wife.

No comments: