Sunday, September 26, 2010

Birthday Celebration


So on Wednesday I met up with some friends at the Melting Pot for a birthday celebration. Jack Jack turned 13 and he decided he wanted the Melting Pot. It's something neither he nor his sisters had been to so I thought it was a GREAT idea.

Now I will admit, I didn't take most of the pictures on this blog. I have to give the credit to Super Freak, because she brought her little camera and all I had was my camera phone. Which didn't do well in the dim lighting.


Now this one I did take a picture of. It's their Yin Yang Martini. Very yummy and very cold. If you sip to quickly you can get brain freeze.

I only had one of these. I'm more for liquid than slush. :-)


I thought this one was pretty funny. Super Freak was, well freaked out, by the lobster. They had sliced up the lobster meat and placed it back on the tail for presentation.

So there was a LOT of goofing off with that. Their lobster tail even got a name. So I thought it appropriate that there was a picture of Super Freak and Larry the Lobster.

And Super Freak was nice enough to get a picture of me and her mom, Deborah.

I had a fantastic time. And was glad to be included in the celebration.

Happy birthday Jack Jack!

No comments: