Sunday, September 26, 2010

What I'm Lovin (In September)!

So I'm trying this one out. KK does this on her blog and I think it's really neat. So here I go hoping I can come up with more than two thoughts for each category. Thanks again KK!

Music That Make Me Stop On The Station (For This Month)!
Jar of Hearts by Christina Perri
Animal by Neon Trees
Whataya Want From Me by Adam Lambert
I Like It (feat. Pitbull)by Enrique Iglesias
Misery by Maroon 5
I Run To You by Lady Antebellum
Love The Way You Lie (feat. Rihanna) by Eminem

TV! Shows That Grabbed My Attention So Far!
Normally I love fall for the season premiers, but this year I've been fairly unimpressed.

Supernatural
Castle
Warehouse 13
GLEE!
Chuck
Top Chefs: Just Desserts
Hawaii Five-O

Books! Yeah I Have Time For Them (Most of The Time)
Needful Things by Stephen King
Hunger Games Series by Suzanne Collins (Hunger Games, Catching Fire and Mockingjay)

Movies
Letters to Juliet
Killers
Beauty and the Beast (I can't help that I love Disney and this is my fave movie!)





1 comment:

KK said...

I love your list! I'm going to add Letters to Juliet to mine right now! I saw it last week and I LOVE it!!! So cute!