Thursday, October 28, 2010

Is There A Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown?

Normally I absolutely throw myself into Halloween. By this time I would normally have gargoyles and all sorts of creepy stuff up. I even have a mix of music that I listen to. It would be going.

And we would be getting ready to carve pumpkins while watching It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown right about now. A classic!

I love Halloween and all sorts of scary stuff.


However, this is not the case this year. Nothing has gone up. I feel like the Grinch of Halloween. Is there such a thing? A Grinch for Halloween?

I have no jack-o-lantern and no plans to carve one. No spooky stuff up and my tunes haven't been of the spooky variety.

I have purchased the candy for the trick or treaters, but I didn't put the thought I normally would into it. The only thing I've done as a nod to Halloween is watch as much scary stuff on TV as I can find.

*sigh*

I fear the Great Pumpkin will not be stopping by me any time this year.

Well there's always next year.

No comments: