Thursday, November 4, 2010

Halloween Giggles


So Halloween is really a big deal to the hubby and I. We really love it! We decorate and carve pumpkins and enjoy all the trick or treaters.

However, I just couldn't get into the holiday this year. Possibly because the hubby couldn't be with me that day. Don't get me wrong. I still love seeing the trick or treaters. And all the scary movies.


But I didn't carve the pumpkin or decorate the house. I just couldn't get into the spirit of the holiday. It's sad, but true.

However, I did spot these cuties at Target on Halloween day. And something about them just made me giggle. How can you not smile when you see these?


I mean honestly how can you not smile at a pumpkin, candy corn, skeleton, convict,mummy or Frankenstein and witch piggy bank? You'd have to be a little bit dead inside to not at least grin.

Didn't it at least make you chuckle? Just a bit?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i was a total bum for halloween! i even had a trick-or-treater and i didn't have a THING to give him!!! super lame.

i tagged you for a meme, if you're interested. if you're not, no problem!