Saturday, December 4, 2010

Thanksgiving Disney Style

So where was I for Thanksgiving Day?

Disney! The happiest place in the world.

This was something my dad put together. He flew everyone out and then paid for the tickets to Disney and our meals. Very generous! And something I am truly thankful for.

I got matching tee shirts for everyone. It said Warren Family Vacation at the top and then a silhouette of Cinderella's Castle. Under that it said 'Don't Worry Daddy Paid For It' and my dad's said 'Yeah I Paid For It'. We got tons of comments on it. I was lucky enough to know someone who could do this for me.

I decided not to take my camera with me, so luckily my brother-in-law, Phillip, took some pictures and shared with me. I did do the photo pass, but am having some issues at the moment, so I don't have them.

The very first thing we rode was the Aladdin's Magic Carpet ride. Of course I had to give Phillip a huge cheesy grin when I noticed him taking pictures. Hey! It's hard not to be goofy when you get to Disney!

Of course I had to get a picture with Abby and Noah. Gotta get my Auntie Shell cred.Too much orange? Made it easy to find our group. And got tons of compliments.




This was taken on our last day at Disney. It had just rained and we gave JD a mohawk. Just too cute for words so he was in a Mommy/Aunt Shell smooch. I think he enjoyed it. No matter how much he denies it.

No comments: