Saturday, December 4, 2010

Warming Up For Winter

So where were your around Thanksgiving time?

Me? I was on my way to Florida. With family.

So my sister and I (You can see our reflection in the windows) had to snap this photo of my niece and nephews. We flew out of Tulsa, OK to Tampa Bay, FL.

So what did we do once we got to the hotel?

Donned our swimsuits and hit the hotel pool. I mean it was over 80 degrees and the kids did need to burn off some steam. And we had late dinner plans. So we were hoping to tire them out.

I just had to share this photo of my brother jumping into the pool with his niece and nephews. It was just too perfect an opportunity to pass up.

And of course I had to share this photo of my parents.

My dad paid to fly us all down for the holiday. Is that not a great Daddy? The only thing I had to do was show up.

Later that night we all went to Arabian Nights for dinner and a show. I took a number of pictures, but I think I liked this Santa one the best. However, I think Jack Frost was pretty cool!

No comments: