Friday, April 20, 2012

A Short Photo Session

So yet again another blog post that I should have done a while back, but never got around to it.


I know!  I'm a terrible person.


I really need to get back in the habit of blogging fairly regularly.  I'll try.  I promise!


So in March (I think) I took my buddy out to the beach to take pictures of her doing some of her moves in her Tae kwon do uniform.


She'd been wanting to do this for quite a while, but time constraints and weather were always working against us.


Luckily we got a nice warm break in the weather and were able to do a few quick shots before she had to go pick up her son from school.


Normally, I would take a lot longer to do this.  I like to get the really good shots.  But sometimes you have to work with what you have.  Real life likes to intrude.  


How rude!


These are just a few random shots from what we did.


And the lesson learned?  Sometimes you have to block me out or I'll make you laugh too hard when you are trying really hard to be serious.  Because, in case you didn't know, I can be quite the ham!


Also find a less crowded beach so that you don't have to deal with gawkers.


And definitely plan more time for this!

No comments: